Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Scholarships for international students

My son Steven wants to go to Lancaster University to study Geography. I want to know if there is any UK scholarship a Hong Kong student can apply for?
Answered by Alison Patterson

He should contact Lancaster University for information. It is likely that there is nothing, I'm afraid.

Look at:


Best of luck,


Similar questions