Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Graduate entry degrees

Hi, I already have a Pharmacy degree, and I was wondering what entry requirements I would need in order to study Dentistry? I would really appreciate it if I could have some information on the possible options for me.
Answered by Alison Patterson

I have found three Graduate Entry Dentistry degree courses, but I believe there are more:


You will need to apply through UCAS. You will probably need to take the UKCAT or BMAT. You should definitely approach universities before applying to check that you are eligible.

The full list is at:




Good luck!


Similar questions