Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Secondary Education PGCE

I live in Pakistan, and want to start a course in Teaching. Is there any course I could do on self-funding basis, to have a future teaching career?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Sadia,

If you have a degree you may be eligible for the PGCE or PGDE.

Look at the UCAS pages at:

and our advice at:


Good luck,


Similar questions