Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Qualifications required for Architecture

I would like to know the qualifications required for those who want to study Architecture and Internal Design for 1. IGCSE students and 2. A level students? What is the possibility of a foundation year if the qualifications aren't met?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Please use the Course Searches:


and for Foundation:


Click on some courses, then click on entry requirements. All the information should be published.

Good luck.


Similar questions