Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Biomedical Science

Hello, I'm from Australia and I have currently completed two years of my three year course. I am interested in transferring to a British university to complete my 3rd and final year. Any advice would be appreciated!
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jacinta,

You must contact universities direct. It is fairly unusual for British universities to allow transfers, especially into final year. But it may be worth a try.

Best of luck!


Similar questions