Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Am I an overseas student?

Since I'm an Italian citizen, am I considered an overseas student to the UK government?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Maria,

Italy is in the EU so you will be treated as a EU student in the UK for now.

Look at:




Similar questions