Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring with international qualifications

Do universities in the UK accept credit transfer from American Degree Programmes? I am not from the US and currently doing the American Degree Programme in Malaysia.
Answered by Alison Patterson

You would need to contact a few universities. Generally, UK university degree courses are lock-step and transfers are not common.



Similar questions