Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

No longer want my unconditional offer

I have a confirmed place from an unconditional offer. I no longer want to go there as I've changed my mind about the course. Instead I would like to go to my insurance choice, except for a different course. What can I do?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Contact the CI university immediately to see what they say.

Best of luck,


Similar questions