Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Changing subject

My son has a firm offer from Worcester but wants to changes subject. We have contact the uni many times in the last 24 hours but getting no response...what's the best approach?
Tags: offers results
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Lee,

Try the university again. Phone is the best bet. It will be quieter this week.

Good luck.


Similar questions