Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I want to transfer Law schools

I'm currently studying at Queen Mary Law school and want to transfer to LSE, UCL or King's College. Is it possible to shift in the middle of the year or after the first year?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Manahil,

You can try by phoning the other universities and asking. But it is very unusual in the UK.

Best of luck,


Similar questions