Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

If I leave university do I have to leave halls?

If a student decides to leave a uni course and is living in halls which they still have to pay for, can the uni legally say they cant reside in the accommodation any longer?
Answered by Alison Patterson
If you have signed a contract you are legally bound by the terms and conditions of the contract. You will have to contact the university authorities to discuss your circumstances.

Similar questions