Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees and finacing for a British citizen based in Australia since 1986 returing to England to study.

British Citizen born England 1971, based in Australia since 1986, returning to UK end of 2014 to live and to study at university. Will I be classified as an international student for fees and financing purposes, and if so, for how long?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You must have been resident in Britain for the 3 years prior to starting university.

Check UKCISA at:

Similar questions