Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Do I have to pay international fees?

I've been living in the UK since Feb 2011 on a dependent visa. My father lost his job in 2013 only for 4 months so there is discontinuity in my visa. I am planning to enter university in 2017. We will get a settlement visa only in 2018 Dec. If I go to uni in 2017 do I have to pay international fees though I have lived here for 6 1/2 yrs? Can I appeal for this?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Indu,

It is up to each university to decide.

Look at:

Good luck.


Similar questions