Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International or home student?

Ive just moved to the UK from Dubai and would be applying for university in 2 years time. Do I apply as an international or home student I'm not a British/Eu/EEa national)?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Hassan,

You need to have lived in the UK for three years to qualify for Home Fees status and UK Government support. Look at:



Similar questions