Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for an Indian resident to do MBBS in UK

I am a student from India, and I want advice on a good country to go to university to do MBBS. I also want to know whether can I earn on my own and learn at the same time.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Kiruba,

For courses in the UK, go to:


Clickon each course to find out entry requirements. You will need to take the UKCAT or BMAT.

I hope this helps!


Similar questions