Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Undergraduate/international Foundation Programe

I am currently studying in Year 12 of British curriculum (A Level) in Qatar, however I am an EU national. I wanted to ask whether most UK based universities allow entry into undergraduate courses after completing A level exams in Year 12, or is it necessary to get into one-year Foundation Programmes? Those are however only offered by a few universities.
Answered by Alison Patterson

If you have the A level grades, you will be considered. You must apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com

Choose a course and check the entry requirements:




Good luck.


Similar questions