Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Changing mind about choices

I have been accepted by Leeds Beckett to study International Tourism Management, but I have had family issues and want to stay in Manchester. I haven't completed my student finance as I wasn't planning on going, I want to change to Manchester Met Uni to do events management instead. Can anyone help me, I don't know what number to ring or where to start?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Nicola,

I think all the information you need is on the MMU website at:


You need to get MMU to offer you a place before you decline the Leeds Beckett place. You have time to apply to SFE for finance but your funding might not arrive in time for the beginning of term. SFE contact details ar:

Good luck.


Similar questions