Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Reduce maintenance loan

Do you have the option to reduce any portion of the maintenance loan or cancel part if not required?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Ann,

Yes, there is a minimum loan amount that can be disbursed without the applicant needing to provide financial information to SFE:


Hope this helps,


Similar questions