Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Car Insurance

Hi, I just finished my A-levels and have been given a deferred entry to University of Bradford for 2017. I need to renew my car insurance very soon but I don't know what category I would fall under in their policy. Am I considered a university student living at home even though I'm deferring a year?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Miki,

You are not a registered student. Your course begins in 2017 when you will complete the registration process.


Similar questions