Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Deffered year but want to change course

I've applied and confirmed my place for Anthropology in 2017. I wasn't sure what to do at uni and so applied with the intention to take a gap year to ensure its what I wanted. If I decide I want to study a new course at a different uni what will I need to do?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Rose,

You will need to decline the deferred offer and re-apply through UCAS for 2017 entry.


Similar questions