Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Student loan for studying abroad

My daughter is planning to study her undergraduate degree in a Tel Aviv University after she finishes her A levels. I heard that she can apply for a student loan even though she wants to study outside UK. Please advise me how it works and whether there are such options?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Lana,

The UK Government does not fund students to study outside the UK.

You would need to contact the admitting university for assistance.

Best of luck,


Similar questions