Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Enquiry on ASYE programme

I qualified three years ago but have worked as self employed/locum staff with the social service. Do you have advice on how to go about ASYE training as self employed?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Ruth,

Please look at:




I think you will need to contact the professional bodies, or your local council.

Good luck,


Similar questions