Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring from Egypt to the UK in Medicine

I'm a student studying in Egypt, and I would like to transfer from my university to a university in the UK. My major is in Medicine and I would like to know if it's possible to transfer to the UK before I start my clinical year?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Mazlia,

You would need to contact some Medical Schools:


Click on some of the courses listed above.

Best of luck,


Similar questions