Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International transfer student

Im currently studying Law in Nigeria, but want to finish my LLB programme in the UK. I want to know how to apply and what are the requirements?
Answered by Alison Patterson

You should contact some universities in the UK. The list is at:


It might be more sensible to take an accelerated graduate entry course rather than attempt to transfer.

Best of luck,


Similar questions