Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fast track Law degrees

I would like to know whether there are any fast track joint Law degrees for people already working in the legal support sector. I am interested in studying English Law together with a different subject area, and would prefer short term degrees as I already possess an undergraduate degree in Law (Greece) and a Master in European Law (UK).
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Rika,

You should read the information on university websites and contact a few Law Departments. You could be advised to take a LLM or a LLB.

Hope this helps,


Similar questions