Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Financial help for quadruplets going to university at the same time

I have quadruplets starting uni in 2017 at various unis doing various courses, so far St Andrews, Warwick and Oxford and one undecided! Is there funding available due to the extra stress on the household I am a single parent earning very little!
Answered by Alison Patterson

Universities should have arrangements - bursaries and scholarships - for low income families. Read the information on the websites.

For example:


Student Finance England will make some allowance for multiple children at university, but it is not particularly significant:


Are there organisations that specifically help families with quadruplets?

I will do a little more investigating and get back to you if I find out anything more.

Hope this helps!


Similar questions