Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Visa questions on UCAS

I'm on a Ancestral Visa, under residency. On UCAS, what option do I choose? My father and grandparents are British. Also when filling in finance options, do I choose Child of EEA? I'm here for 3 years.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Rebecca,

We are not visa experts so can't say for sure. You haven't given me very much information.

If you have been a resident of the UK for the last three years and your address is in the UK, you should give the UK address. If you live outside the UK you must give your address.

You must be honest when you complete your UCAS form.


Similar questions