Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I need to learn English

I'd like to undertake a Master's degree in one of the famous UK universities.; First of all I have to improve my language skills. I am searching for a long term course that focuses on the four language skills: reading, writing, listening, speaking, and the UK culture. Would you inform me, what is the best place to study such a course?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Mohamed,

Look at:


I hope this helps.


Similar questions