Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Where to study Graphic Design

I'm an overseas student studying my A levels in Bournemouth collegiate school, and need to apply to UCAS this November. I'm not sure which school I should choose if I want to study Graphic Design at uni?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Cheuk,

Choose some courses by looking at a Course Chooser:




Check the entry requirements for each course. You may need to take a foundation course before embarking on a degree course. For example:



Or you may be able to choose a degree course with an integrated foundation course.

You will apply for a degree course through UCAS at www.ucas.com (your school should help you). You will probably need to submit a portfolio for assessment.

Good luck!


Similar questions