Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transfer from Australia to the UK

How do I transfer from an Australian uni to one in the UK?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Sabeeha,

Transfers are not very common in the UK as most degree courses are lock-step. However, you can look for a degree courses and a university and write to the admissions team about the possibility of a transfer. It's worth a try.

Use our Course chooser for searching undergraduate degrees:


Good luck!


Similar questions