Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transfer from the University of Information Technology and Management Rzeszow


I want to transfer from Poland to a London university. Can you advise me on how I can transfer?

Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Amir,

You would need to apply through www.ucas.com as a new student for 2017 entry.

Best of luck!


Similar questions