Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Non-UK degree (Pharmacy BSc hons) top up


I have a pharmacy degree from Yemen, which is comparable to a Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) here in the UK. I would like to top up my qualification into a degree, so could you help me find such courses? And can you advise me if there are any online courses that can help me ?

Thank you.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Zamzam,

Please look at the list of MPharm courses in the UK:


I suggest you contact a few universities to ask if you are eligible for direct entry. This is quite unusual in the UK. You may have to begin in year one of the course, but you must check with admissions teams.

Best of luck!


Similar questions