Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Applying with the IB as a UK citizen

I am a UK citizen and resident so a home student, but I want to apply with the International Baccalaureate, not A levels. Is this possible?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Sara,

Yes, of course. You will see entry requirements for admission with international qualifications are published on most university websites and the IB is shown on Course Choosers:


Best of luck!


Similar questions