Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Cancelling deferred entry

I have a deferred place from 2016 to start in 2017 at a university, but have changed my mind on the course. Can I go through clearing for 2017?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Chloe,

It would be worth contacting UCAS. But I think you can go into Extra before Clearing if you now decline the offer you are holding.

Call UCAS on 0371 468 0 468.

Good luck,

Similar questions