Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Expat application

I have lived in Belgium for 10 years, with my daughter from the ages 2 and 10. On UCAS, it says has she lived and worked in the EU, does this include children? I just want to make sure she puts the right thing down without jeopardizing her student loans.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Fiona,

If your daughter has been in the UK since she was ten, it should not be necessary to mention an earlier stay in Belgium. I presume she is a UK citizen?


Similar questions