Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Loan options for an English Citizen to study abroad

What companies/banks offer loans to English students wanting to study in Australia? I have a parent with a good credit rating willing to co-sign.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Rebecca,

Try your own bank to begin with. I'm not sure what the arrangements are and whether UK banks can finance study abroad.


Similar questions