Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Study in England

I'm an Algerian student, I want to study Tourism or English Language in England, what should I do?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Sabri,

Apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com.

First you must check that you meet entry requirements.

Look at:



Look at:

Good luck!

Similar questions