Ask The Complete University Guide
Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email email@example.com and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.
If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.
Changing to a different university having already started
He should check with the local university to see if they would accept him:
- as a transfer student (to year two if he passes his first year exams on his existing course
- as a first year entry for 2017. Ask if he'll need to make a UCAS application
- as a transfer now (it is probably too late).
He should phone direct as soon as possible.
Best of luck to him,
- currently with open university in first year of BSc honour mathematics and statistics and want to change the university without loosing my year, want to know what options do i have?
Transferring universities for third year
Is it possible to transfer to a different university after completing the first and second years at another university?Tags: changing university
- I want to transfer Law schools