Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Starting a university in UK after being at uni abroad

I am currently studying English and Chinese at the Faculty of Letters in Romania, but I find myself not compatible with the Romanian education system. My inquiry is, if I were to interrupt my studies at my university after the first year, what would be the chances of me getting accepted at an UK university? Also, would my first year of studies affect the government loan?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Diana,

You would need to apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com.

You might be eligible for a tuition fees loan. Go to:

Good luck,

Similar questions