Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Medicine and nursing

What kinds of qualifications would be needed to start uni in Medicine or Nursing?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Courtney,

To do a degree in Nursing or Medicine, you are likely to need A levels or equivalent. Look at a few university websites or use a Course chooser:



Also,look at:

Hope this helps for starters!

Similar questions