Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Changing course and University

I am currently studying Nursing in university first Year. However, I am thinking to change to Paramedic Science. Am I able to stay on my current course and apply through UCAS for Paramedic Science without my university knowing?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello there,

Yes, I think so. But I would advise you to contact (informally, by phone, perhaps) a few admissions tutors for Paramedic Science and ask them if you can transfer without a UCAS application. If you do well on your current course in end of year exams they may be able to suggest something.

Best of luck,

Similar questions