Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for a British passport holder from the USA

I have British passport but reside in the USA. What fees would I be paying if I studied at a UK university?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Patricia,

The university will decide, based on the rules and the information you provide about your residence. Generally, you should have been living in the UK for the three years prior to starting university to qualify for Home fees.

Please look at:

Hope this helps!

Similar questions