Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

What is the best route?

I have completed my GCSEs in 2007 but did not complete my A levels as I went to college to study Btech sports science instead. I have since been working but would like to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy. Can I complete a correspondence course called Health Professions and Therapy in order to bridge the gap in my studies and then enter university to complete my studies?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Sheene,

You need to contact some university OT departments and discuss your circumstances.

Also look at:


I hope this will help.
Good luck.


Similar questions