Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring to a UK university

I am currently a freshmen, studying Law, in Ain Shams University in Egypt. I was thinking of transferring to a university in the UK. Can I transfer to a university without repeating my freshmen year? Can I receive a scholarship if I got a high score in my GPA?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Hagar,

Scholarships are really rare in the UK.

To find out if you can transfer without starting at the beginning of a course you should contact universities direct.

I think it is likely that you will need to apply through UCAS starting in Year 1.

Look at:

Good luck!

Similar questions