Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Entry requirements for international students

I am a counsellor at a Brazilian school. One of my students is interested in studying English Literature in the UK. Our school offers the International Foundation Year as an extracurricular course and we would like to know if any University in the UK requires this certification when international students are applying for English Literature.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Daniela,

I think the answer to your question is that it will depend. Each university may have different requirements. I suggest you contact a few universities direct.

For more information on studying in the UK, see here: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/international.../

Hope this helps,

Similar questions