Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Funding a master's abroad

I'm from the UK but moved to Germany in 2015 having graduated in French and German from a UK university. I'm applying for a Master's programme in European Studies in Berlin and need funding help to cover the tuition fees. What options are available to me and how do I apply?
I'm already applying for the DAAD scholarship, which would cover my living costs but not my fees.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jenny,

The UK Government does not fund study outside the UK. You should check with the university about finance. It may be necessary to take a commercial loan.

For more detail on studying overseas, see here: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/international.../

Best of luck,

Similar questions