Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I want to study in Canada. Do British people have access to a student loans system?

I am a British citizen and I have recently applied for colleges in Canada and have received and been granted a letter of admission. The international tuition fees are quite a lot higher than the domestic student fees in Canada, but roughly the same price as a university in the UK. Is there a way of getting a student loan to fund my course in Canada?
I have been browsing the Internet but I have not found much information, please can you help me as I would like to start studying in January but do not have to funds to pay tuition
Answered by Alison Patterson
We suggest you contact the university you've received the offer of a place from for funding opportunities. We also suggest ACU www.acu.ac.uk/ and the Canadian High Commission.

Similar questions