Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

US high school qualification equivalents

I am a UK ExPat currently living in the US, my work have made it clear that I must stay in the US for 2 more years or face redundancy. This means that my daughter will graduate at a US high school at 18 but will not have UK A levels. How will this effect her eligibility and equivalency as A levels?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Colin,

Most UK university websites will show entry requirements for UCAS applicants with international qualifications. US qualifications are well known and as long as your daughter has the right grades it won't be a problem.

For example,look at:

Read more here about entry requirements and qualifications: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/universities/.../

Best of luck,

Similar questions