Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Universities for non-eu resident apply for nursing

I am a US citizen and I was wondering what universities accept international students to study adult nursing as an undergraduate degree? I do not have any nursing qualifications and wish to study in England.
Answered by Alison Patterson

If you want to study nursing at a UK university you will need to apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com

Universities offering nursing degree courses are listed aphabetically at

Our Table for Nursing is at:

However, it is likely that International applicants are not eligible to apply for this NHS funded course. Please refer to the NHS Student Bursaries website for further information.


Contact details are at

Go to the NHS site at

I recommend that you contact the NHS for further advice.

Similar questions