Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Specific learning needs

Where can I find a university ranking that is specifically for Learning Needs support?
Tags: applying
Answered by Alison Patterson

We don't think there is a ranking at the moment. This site is a good resource: www.disabilityrightsuk.org/how-we-can-help/helplin...e?

You need to choose a course first and then look at the institutions offering that course and contact the relevant support office direct (e.g. student services, disability services) and ask questions about availability of support, etc.

Hope this helps,

Similar questions